Muffin Tin Baked Eggs
- Spray a muffin tin with Pam or similar cooking spray.
- Add egg, scrambled or whole into one muffin well.
- Add extras such as fried onions, peppers, ham, sausage, etc.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 min.
- Add cheese on top to melt.
- Pop eggs out and enjoy.
I preferred the lunch meat variety. I used turkey meat for this batch. After spraying the muffin well add the lunch meat like a bowl. Add the scrambled or whole egg with any veg you want and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. I find the meaty bowl easier to pop out of the muffin tin than just the egg alone.