Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dragon Cake




My husband is currently playing Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It is not a bad thing. Whenever I am bored or don't want to watch tv I ask him if he wants to play Skyrim. Its like watching a long pretty movie with relaxing music that inevitably puts me to sleep. In one such Skyrim induced sleeps this past week I dreamed that I worked in a bakery devoted to Skyrim. Treasure chests, armour, weapons, characters, castles, monuments, all made out of chocolate, candy and cake. This is my amateur attempt at a cake devoted to my beloved dream inspiring video game.

3 comments:

  1. haha I love it, what a fun dream. Your cake is amazing, you're so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty awesome! Maybe for the boys 4th birthday you can help me make a Zebra cake for Tristan, he would be thrilled silly! They don't turn 4 until the end of May so there is time.

    ReplyDelete