Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sausage Stir Fry

This is my go-to dinner: Stir Fry. I always try to have a sausage in the fridge at any given time for just such an occasion when I don't feel like being all that creative. Add whatever vegetable is in the fridge with rice or noodles. A little Teriyaki sauce, because I add teriyaki sauce to everything, and yes I mean everything. I am still working on a Teriyaki cupcake recipe... sigh... someday. I also put Teriyaki sauce in my Mac and Cheese. Another go-to meal, canned Tuna Mac and Cheese with a little Teriyaki and some Italian seasoning makes a Fat and Happy Kimmie Kay.

I picked up these awesome Noodle bowls at Crate and Barrel, not to be confused with Cracker Barrel which is like the same thing only different.

No comments:

Post a Comment