This time of year I crave for something pumpkin. I love pumpkin. I love pumpkin spice. I cannot honestly say I love pumpkin flavored everything because of the infamous pumpkin milkshake that one year, but I like most things pumpkin.
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup + 2 Tbs sugar
- ¾ cup canned pumpkin (half of a 14 oz can)
- 1 and ½ cup flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp cloves
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¾ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- Mix together oil, eggs, sugar, and pumpkin. Mix together dry ingredients, add to wet and combine. Bake 325°F for 25 min. Makes about 24 cupcakes.
Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
- 8 oz cream cheese (one package) microwave shortly until warm
- ½ cup butter (1 stick) at room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 5 – 6 cups powdered sugar
- 2 Tbs Cinnamon - add according to taste. I tend to go a bit heavy on the cinnamon.
Cupcakes without peanut brittle.